Slow response in RSV Studio tag browser

DairyBoy

I've suddenly run into a very slow response to tag browser mouse-clicks in RSVStudio. The version is 11.00 with the latest patches installed.

Curious thing is that a colleague is seeing the same problem (we're working on the same project). So, I thought that it was a corrupt project, but any other PV project covering various PV types gives the same result:

1: Double-click the screen item. Properties popup opens.

2: Click on the tag button. Tag browser opens.

But, on the first instance of a session, where it is necessary to select the offline tag folders, the browser goes non-responsive for up to a minute before allowing a tag to be selected.

Subsequent use of the browser opens the popup with the last used (LH pane) tag selected but still there's a huge delay before the browser responds to any clicks, including e.g. the cancel button.

Has anyone seen this issue?

Thanks.

Interesting: A search for this problem using various terms yielded a host of examples and expletives referring to the ME tag browser, but with only one exception (the reply to which referred to deleting harmony files), no answers. o_O
Shoulda seen that coming... Anyway, tried it; doesn't work. Rockwell doesn't know either.