OP7 error..

BoSChoW

Hi all,
I am useing Protool and Step 7 and i have PLC CPU313C and the operatin panel OP7. I made an automatic mode application, when i insert the parameters which are STEP number, and input from 1 to 4 everithing works fine, but when i try to run the application the second time the OP7 reports the error $304 Task invalid...

Can somebody help me out on this one. Thank you for your time and help. Regards.

Similar Topics

I have a customer who had a faulty Siemens OP7. They sourced a replacement. They have the original program. I downloaded the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, where can i find information about error's of the Simatic OP7? I get the following error: $044 Transerror no. 8 What could this mean...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got really annoying problem while downloading soft to OP7. I've got Protool v60 sp2, OP7. When I start downloading bootloader downloads...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am useing PLC siemens CPU313C and the operating panel OP7. If an error accours i want to send the report from the PLC to the OP7. Can...
Replies
Views
Hey all , i finished an display program in ProTool and after i downloaded it to the OP7 an error appeared that it states: $551 AS address 2 not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom