Mitsubishi "Q" series

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello All,

Soon I will be getting a Mitsubishi Q06HCPU with a couple of A975GOT (HMI's), I have been searching here and other sites and have not comeup with much, the Mit. site also has little info ,couple of questions.

In short what am I in for? is it a good plc?, I do have a few others (they are smaller) and they are good. Did I just get lucky with them?

I have GX-DEV-FX-C1 ver8.0, can I use this software to program it?

I have read panic mode's and Rheinhardt Peensreview under plc review, but looking for another, is there new software? any after market software?

Thanks,

Q06H is excellent plc but the software you have seam to be GX Developer FX (only programs FX series of plcs - bricks style, not the Q). You can download time limited version of GX Developer and GT Worx from www.meau.com
I'm not sure what kind of info you seek but couldn't find on their website. They have everything (hardware, software, user manuals, cad drawings etc.) just check download section. If you have particular request just ask, we should be able to come up with something.

Last edited:
The Q series plc is a good plc, they range from small q02 to the biggy Q25H.
But if you are going to do any serious stuff with say a q25 then I suggest using GX IEC developer but it is expensive but gives you function block abillity.