Loss of serial communication after flash from v13 to v15 Control Logix

TWebb

I just flashed a 1756-L55 Control Logix controller from version 13 to version 15. After the conversion RSLinx would no longer recognize the device. It did however know the processor name. Has anyone else seen this before.

What version of Linx are you running. It is probably an EDS file issue. Look out on Rockwell's site and get the right EDS file for the V15 Processors.

David

Similar Topics

Dear team, We are constantly facing M07 incremental loss on one of our kinetix 6500 safe torque. We have changed Servo motor (MPL-B4530K-MJ72AA)...
Replies
Views
Hi folks ! Got an older Modicom BM85 and I suspect that it's not passing data to ModBus+ network. We had a power loss for a few days and I suspect...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Dear all, in wincc advanced RT (same as in wincc flexible), when connection to PLC is loss, output field (real) goes to ####. I suppose that tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom