need help with siemens microwin 4.0!!

subnet

hi!
I have siemens 224xp and microwin 4.0

I created NET_EXE subroutine with instruction wizard NETR/NETW to do PPI communication between 2 PLCs.

but i can not see the ladder program because it is locked with password!
anyone have password of it?
or have any crack program??

I wanna know what is in there!!

by the way...anyone know how to do PPI communication between 2 PLCs without using instruction wizard?
for example one PLC is connected with 4-20mA sensor and other is connected with actuator and i want to control actuator depands on what value gets with sensor.

thanks!
best luck for all!!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, Got a call from a client that has several small water systems, asked me to take a look at one I've never programmed, just troubleshot a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Run into another program. This stuff don't get easy when you start from only knowing the basic of programing to the mid advance stuff...
Replies
Views
I picked up a Siemens S7 1200 from a buddy and I want to start fiddling around with it to learn about PLC's. I don't want to spend a lot of bucks...
Replies
Views
Hi people. I am from australia. Doing a plc course using siemens plc"s . Got given a task to design a pump cycle using two motors etc. The format...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am new to the forum as well as to the Siemens PLC programming. So the problem that I am currently facing is to link S7-1200 1215C...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom