Honeywell IPC 620-15

asia548

I got two honeywell plc, IPC 620-15, the processor module is 620-1537. One is working, the other has lost its program. I need to copy the program from the working one to the second one. I do not have both the software and the cable to do this. Could anyone please help me out? I need pin out diagram and software to download from pc to plc. thank you in advance

Honeywell just recently introduced a Windows based loader for the 620 series. Former versions were DOS based.

Your local Honeywell rep can help you with pricing for the loader software. Part numbers are in the note below.

Here's the Honeywell announcement:
--------------------
Honeywell is pleased to announce the release for sale of the 620 WinLoader, version 5.4

The 620 WinLoader replaces the 620 MS-DOS Loader. The 620 MS-DOS Loader was an MS-DOS based software that would not function in current Windows operating systems. The 620 WinLoader addresses this issue in that it is fully compatible with Windows 2000 & XP operating systems.

Additional changes are listed below:
- The Terminal Emulator & Utility Functions are not supported in the 620 WinLoader. - Serial printer implementation must be done using the MODE command (described in the user documentation).
- The Append Ladder Logic function will validate the file to be appended and will be appended only if the file does not contain any invalid op codes.
- This release includes a self extractor that will also install the RTDM and UAIM configuration utilities. The RTDM & UAIM utilities are no longer purchased as separate software Known Issues in this release:
- This was not tested on multidrop configuration.
- Inserting an Indirect Sendout instruction without defining a valid register value clears program memory. This is a platform issue and was not addressed in this release.

Ordering: The 620 WinLoader has the following new part numbers.
623-6225 620 WinLoader (complete with converter & cables)
623-6226 620 WinLoader (software & documentation only)
------------------------

Dan

Do you have a phone number for Honeywell tech support on USA

Hi there,

Is there a tech support for Honeywell 620 series PLC with MiniCOP in USA? Do you have a phone number?

I appreciate your help.

Best regards,

George

Hi there,

Is there a tech support for Honeywell 620 series PLC with MiniCOP in USA? Do you have a phone number?

I appreciate your help.

Best regards,

George

Honeywell TAC (technical assistance center) 1-800-423-9883

Last edited: