how to extract a bit of a word in concept

bala_mk

hi,
how can i extract a bit of word in 4X series in to a bit in 0X series in concept programming,the word i am getting is from one plc and i have to make conversion in another plc where i am using modbus communication

Its been a few years since I have used Concept, but I seem to recall a standard "Bit to Word" and "Word to Bit" conversion blocks. I can't remember the library it was found under, possibly the conversion library.
I remember using it alot in my code.

hi

as i am writing logic in LL984 i wont get word to bit or bit to word converters these dfb's are accesable only in IEC logic pls tell me the extraction in LL984 logic

Similar Topics

Hi, How can I extract bits from a integer value which is in DB. Thx
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Quick questions. On UnityPro, I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program. I have 30 plc...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Customer has a circa 2004 SLC-500 PLC. Fieldbus is a 1747-SDN DeviceNet scanner. Customer has SLC-500 file (.rss) with no comments. Has no *.dnt...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom