Read an STA file using an editor to extract tags.

ZimZoom

Hi everyone.
Quick questions.
On UnityPro,
I want to open and quickly read tags from a .STA files witouth opening the program.
I have 30 plc program to parse so i was wondering if there is a way to extract tag information.
I use to do it on .l5k but im not familiar with Schneider options.
Thank you

You'll have a hard time parsing STA. Even if you extract is as a zip archive the majority of the data is in a single binary file called Station.apx. The majority of that content is unreadable although you will find a small amount of plain text.
It's better if you can export your application as XEF (or ZEF in newer versions, which you can unzip to XEF) or export your tags as XSY. Then it's just an XML tree to navigate.