Panelmate operating systems

sarahv

Does anyone know if the operating systems are compatable between Panelmate versions, these are a pretty outdated HMI but we need to replace an old one which is a 10 Page model and I can get hold of a second hand 30 or 100 page model but am trying to find out if they would be compatable!

Thanks

Panelmate

My guess would be that you currently are using a Panelmate 1000.
The programing software for this interface is DOS based and I don't beleive that you will find anything compatible.
All newer Panelmates are programed using Windows based software.

It is Panelmate 2000 version and it is DOS based, the 30 Page model looks the same in all but name! But I know that with some HMIs the software is not compatible between models so just wondering if Panelmate is the same?

All of our older Panelmates have been converted from Modicon executive firmware (using old DOS Panelmate Configuration software) to the new Cutler-Hammer exective firmware which uses the new windows version from C-H. If you need more specifics and no-one else beats me to it, I can provide more info when I get a chance.

Brian.

check this link.

Last edited: