GE 90-30 to Panelmate 1000

Sneal

I recently converted a lm90 program to proficy by using the import feature on proficy. The program seems to have converted correctly and can download with no errors. However, I have lost all communication with the Panelmate 1000 hmi. The panelmate is connected to the plc's power supply using a 15 pin to 9 pin rs-232 cable. I have verified that the cpu baud rate matches the panelmates baud rate. What could I have missed while converting this program? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The PanelMate 1000 probably requires an SNP ID in the PLC. The conversion from LM90 to PME may have blanked that field in the CPU configuration. Be aware that an SNP ID of zero is not the same thing as a blank SNP ID.

Another possibility is that PanelMate's SNP driver defaulted to a parity setting of "None", while the PLC's default value is "Odd".

Thanks!

I looked in the cpu configuration and there is no data entered for the snp id. I then checked another machines program that had been converted a couple of years back and it had 1 entered for the snp id. I tried a 1 and had no luck. Do you know how I could find out what should be entered there?