color

YAHYA

any one can help me please
what the color of control dc voltage (24v dc & 0v dc ) and ac (phase and nutral) that associated with standerd UL

For panel wiring in the UK, it depends on the standards of the company, I've known a lot of different standards.

Quite common though, is blue for 24vdc, both +ve and 0v.

If by phase and neutral its quite common to be red live and black neutral.

As PeterW has said those are common colours. Also in the UK I have quite often seen white for DC 24V, black for three phase and blue for neutral.

Its normally up to the supplier of the panel to put a nameplate inside to let people know what colour denotes what voltage. I think there are standards but they are country dependant as far as I'm aware.

JT ;-)

UL? Is the panel bound for N.A. then? Most common would be
blue for DC,
white with a blue trace for 0DC,
red for 120 VAC control,
black for 120 VAC line,
White for Neutral
Green or Green/yellow trace for ground.

24vdc in the uk is usually blue or grey,Red for 55VAC and 110VAC. There is a new AC low voltage color code EN standard Blue,Black,Grey and Green/Yellow, Blue to be used as neutral in single phase applications

To the best of my knowledge UL 508 doesn't regulate wire colors for DC. The norm over here, as indicated above, is blue for 24 VDC for both + and - teminations on the power supply.

Many people do use grey or white with blue stripe on DC power supply - connections, particularly if they are grounding the minus side of the power supply. This is usually straightforward with discrete I/O, relays, pilot lights, etc. Be warned, though, that if you are working with analog loops defining - gets complicated. In many loops you go from plus to minus terminals on several devices. That is why I made a point above of identifying specifically the - terminal on the power supply, and also why we just use blue for every wire in our 24 VDC circuits and rely on wire number to differentiate function.