plc5/40 digital output

scottsull

What is the easiest and most straight forward logic to set an digital output high for one minute then low for one minute over and over?

I have done this with two timers and 5 xio/xic's but it looks to me like there is probably a much cleaner way to do this. I just don't know how.

Thanks to all in advance!

Thanks for the quick reply rsdoran.

Don't I also remember an article by yourself about the differences of AC versus DC outputs when an PLC5/?? is powered down?

That would probably be Ron Beaufort but I may have contributed too, can not say. If you are refering to leakage, that may happen where triac (solid state) outputs are concerned i.e. the output/led may be OFF but the output could still allow current to flow (leakage) which would enable a device to activate.