Beijer Exter & Compact Logix

plcnovel

Is it possible to exchange data between compact logix and Moore(Siemens) DCS through Exter HMI Screen? I am using Compact Logix L35E processor and it would be talking to the DCS (Moore's AP...) over Modbus network. I have a few options to implement this, such as using a prosoft module, through Compact Logix serial port (programmed it as a modbus Slave)....and third option is through Exter Touch Screen. I would like to explore the opportunity of Touch SCreen. I haven't done that in the past but heard that it can be possible. I think i have to use data exhange wizard from touch screen menu. But i will be needing your feedback on it.....as i have never used this touch screen before. So any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks