Panelview 900

GCarter

How can I make a PV900 Cat#: 2711-T9C3 SER:C REV:N FRN:4.20
work in place of a PV900 CAT#: 2711-T9A2 SER: F REV:F FRN:3.30 or what is a suitable replacement for the PV900 #2711-T9A2?

Thanks in advance!

I can't find the details on the T9A2 model. What communications details are on the T9A2? The T9C3 is DH485 + RS232 printer port. How are you communicating with the T9A2?

Marc

Sounds like a direct replacement to me. Is the old PV color? Do you have Panelbuilder 32 software? If so it should just be a matter of transfering the program to the new PV and you should be off and running, unless I'm missing something...

Marc

The T9A2 that I am wanting to replace has what I guess you could call a monochrome screen. The T9C3 has a color screen. I cant exactly recall what the error message was word for word, but it basically said that the T9C3 does not recognize the file that I downloaded fron the T9A2 and tried to upload to the T9C3.Hope this makes sense.

Whats happening with the old screen is that the pixels are slowly disappearing and it is getting hard for the machine operator to see.I have the T9C3 in my stock and the powers to be would like for this to work so another PV doesn't have to be purchased.

Open the panelbuilder file and change the terminal to what you are going to try to use.

Application explorer, application setting, terminal setup tab, PanelView Type change to PV900 Color and see if that helps.

Marc

pb32.png