IMC120 Software

doc_egbert

Does anyone by chance know what the name of the software is that I need to change parameters in an IMC120 Allen Bradley PLC. I'm going from a 4 machine cell to 6 and need to extend the range of the IMC boards. Thanks, Doc

It appears that this PLC-based motion controller uses a DOS-based software called ODS. A tech note on the Rockwell Knowledgebase says that this software *must* be run in a DOS shell.

Each machine has its own ODS software, and I believe the part number for the IMC-120 ODS is 8100-HSKAR.

Rick

i need help please

doc_egbert said:
Thanks Rick. After you told me what the name of it was I remembered we already have it loaded on the laptop. Bill

Hi this is Gerardo from delphi Mexico, i'm having several problems with this card, my baterry is died and i need to make a back up of the memory to do that i need the software i read here that you have this software, could you give a copy in order to solve my problem? i will appreciate so much. thanks in advance, my email is [email protected].

Thank you again.