relay question--- thanks

joejoe

this is a good start.thanks for the info.I HAVE a small woodworking shop and this is little machine I am working on.I can just barely spell electronics never mind understand it,but I am trying.Eventually I like to try plcs,but that is a learning curve.By the way I have picked up some used stuff---GE series one,Siemens Simatic 55,Mitsubshi FX 128mr; but I don"t know what to do with then.

Joe,

Keep with the same thread (don't start new ones) it makes it easier to keep up...we can help if you want to use one of the PLC's that you named...There are some very good people that are willing to help..Did you read the other relay sites that I posted? is that what you wanted?

What I would suggest is that you write down 'exactly' the step that you want to do, then post them..

Do you have a cable for the Siemens?