.RSS extention help

You can also post it...then we can print it to a PDF, that way you could view it, if you don't have the software...

You will require RSLogix500 to read a .RSS file. If you don't have RSLogix500 but you have a .RSS file that you need to see then you can use PKZip to compress the file and upload it with a .zip extension to this post and either I or someone else will be able to make a PDF file of the PLC program report that you can view in Adobe acrobat.

(edit)Dayum! I must learn to type faster.

thanks for replies I was trying to read the file in the download under allen bradley TRAFFIC LIGHT-COMPARISON.RSS but I only have the ability to read the .rsl

thanks again.

Lancie1 said:
Hey, Vickie!

Have you given up on the Simple Simon Game, and gone to Traffic Lights?

Not just yet lol. We have to do the traffic light for homework though. We were given a list of simulation we have to do in a month and have them done. So I was making sure I understand the traffic lights. If I could not get the simon working I was going to do traffic lights. So far I am still on the simon project.

I have several other versions of the traffic lights, due to helping with different students over the years. I have Exercises 1 through 3 in the LogixPro Student Exercises, plus a couple of others.

We are having a problem with exercise #3

we are doing the word compare traffic light simulation also. We work in teams. My friend is working on the word compare and I am trying to figure out the batch simulations the teacher suggested that so we can get all the simulation done next week so we can concentrate on our projects.

I figured if the simon did not work I would do a traffic light with sensors for the cars and control the light based on flow of traffic and have crosswalks that work also. I always have a back up incase the first did not work out :)