Ready To Use Plc

HAROON

Hi,i Want To Connect 4 - 5 Electrical Components Through Plc To My Pc.i Want Total Control Of These Components(on/off).the Plc Should Be Simplified (i.e)by Using Templates To Configure.is It Available In Market.

I must admit that your message is very vague. perhaps you should start off by reading "How PLC's work" found in this web site - it helped me a lot. Then identify or be more specific as to what the electrical components are (Who's total control is on/off) Cos' it sounds like switches to me.

Then you can re-define your problem.

Similar Topics

I have an issue with Power Flex 525 during running processing, the VFD stopped suddenly while the PLC and VFD connection ok, VFD does not have any...
Replies
Views
Hello, im new to this PLC World, im a student currently in an internship, my boss wanted to know if i knew if there is any way to extract data...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i have a small issue that i need to solve. I had programmed a PLC last year, it was allen Bradley's L24ER , and now the PLC and...
Replies
Views
Gentleman: Does anyone have this formula already written in AD PLC? Let’s assume I have an Amp meter (4-20ma) connected to an analog card...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom