smart relays npn pnp

jonton

Moeller make an "Easy" relay and I've been trying to discover whether it likes pnp or npn sensor inputs. Anyone? Thanks.

OK, let me get this straight...

Terry, are you saying that you'll be sourcing a Life-Jacket for a sinking jonton?... :p

Sorry, I couldn't resist... ;)

beerchug

-Eric

"Thing-A", that's me, be sending the "Stuff", that be Life-Jackets, to "Thing-B", that be jonton, who be gettin' the "stuff"...

So.. I guess that makes jonton be the "Sinkerer", and...

I be the "Sorcerer"

Similar Topics

I'm trying to figure out how to count up and count down via IDEC Smart Relays which i'm learning are the same as Siemans LOGO I1 Resident entrance...
Replies
Views
I have a FL1F Smart relay, Its somewhat secure, I have to login to a VPN in order to access it, however i would like to enable at least a...
Replies
Views
Greetings Everyone... I'm trying to put together a comprehensive list of ALL the Smart Relays in existence, and the ACTUAL manufacturer. In an...
Replies
Views
I have two of the c3controls smart programmable relays (900 series). (Its a main unit and an extension unit). reference...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm new in the forum and my English is not very good, sorry. I need to unlock the password from a Zelio smart relays SR2 to transfer the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom