Is it possible to link ML1500 and PV1000+ by 1761-NET-AIC+?

bundhit

I have ML1500 and PV1000+. I would like to display the
parameter value in the ML1500 on the PV1000+. The following configuration is impossible or not, please suggest or
share your experience

[ML1500]----DF1----[1761-NET-AIC+]----DH485----[PV1000+]
.........................................|
.........................................|
......................................[Laptop]

Last edited:
Do the 1761-NET-ENI module instead. It will allow you to use the Ethernet functionality of the PV+.
You can connect directly, just as with the NET-AIC module but will allow for way more in the future. (And costs about the same)

If you connect your laptop when Pv+ in Dh485 network you will not get the correct data & you may face many timeout for online programming better go with Ethernet Network as SNK

Thanks & regards
Praveen

Bundhit,

Refer to this post where I had a similar issue. Your arrangement should work but I would not recommend connecting the AIC+ directly to the laptop. There is a driver in Linx that supports this but it is outdated and unreliable. I would suggest getting a 1747-UIC interface which would allow you to connect via the USB port and use the standard RS232 driver in RXLinx.

-John

Thanks to all opinions,
It's worked already!

My above configuration is wrong because the Ch0 of ML1500
was set as DF1. So, I could not read the data.

I corrected to DH485 and it worked finally.

[ML1500]----DH485----[1761-NET-AIC+]----DH485----[PV1000+]

Sorry, it was really obvious wasn't it?
But really, the next time, use the Ethernet Module. It will allow for better expandability later.