versapro online monitoring 90-30 311 problems

nswu1

I am able to go online with the processor and upload the program, but, when I click on monitor(either all,or page) I don't see any of the logic bits changing color. I am using versapro pro version V2.00, the PLC is 90-30 cpu 311. I configured the HW profile. Any suggestions?

1. Verify you are in RUN mode under PLC in the menu, anytime you Store or Load it will stop first.
2. Verify monitor is active.

Note: Some things can be modified online but some changes require a Store which will put it in stop mode.

Can you get to a "Logic Equal" state? You need to have logic equal before you can see the states of the I/O change. If it still says "Logic Not Equal" after uploading from the PLC to VP, you may have a version discrepancy. If that is the case, you will need to download from VersaPro to the PLC to achieve a "Logic Equal" state.

What I mean by a version discrepancy is that the program in the PLC was created with an older version of VersaPro than you're currently running on your PC.

Can you read "LOGIC EQUAL" on the lower right corner on the status bar?

Did you upload the Hardware configurations along with the logic?