GE Fanuc VersaPro Ver 2.0

1. Subtract Minimum Engineering Units value from Maximum Engineering Units value and save the result.
2. Subtract Minimum Raw Data value from Maximum Raw Data value and save the result.
3. Divide the result of #1 by the result of #2 and save the result.
4. Multiply the result of #3 by the current raw data value and save the result.
5. Add the Engineering Units value when the raw data value is zero to the result of #4.

I don't find any usage of %AI39 in the project file you send to me.

However, scaling of analog signals is done in the program block, "ANALOG".
For each analog signal:
Copy the maximum engineering units value to %R20011
Copy the minimum engineering units value to %R20013
Copy the analog signal value to %R20015
Call the subroutine "UE_VAT"
The scaled result is returned in %R20025. Copy that value to the address you will use in subsequent logic.