Gx Iec Developer 4.0

VK166

i'm Lindsay from New Zealand. I'm very new to PLC and would kindly ask for your help about this question. The program i'm using is GE IEC Developer 4.0

Telephone Ringing Cadence Generator

write a programme to generate normal NZ telephone ringing cadence (on/off sequence).
this consists of following: 0.2secs on/ 0.2secs off/ 0.2secs on/ 2secs off....repeat
Direct the output via the pulse source M8011 and hence produce a visible/audible buzz output on Y3.

Since i don't know how to copy the ladder diagram to this post.....here it goes.

On_switch--------TIMER_M T0(0.2secs on)------MOV_M
|
|---TIMER_M T1(0.2secs off-----MOV_M
|
|---TIMER_M T2(0.2secs on)------MOV_M
|
|---TIMER_M T3(2secs off)-------MOV_M

------||(To)------------||(M8011)---------()Y3
|
|
------||(T1)-----
|
|
------||(T2)-----
|
|
------||(T3)-----

However....how can i make this in sequence repeating 0.2secs on/ 0.2secs off/ 0.2secs on/ 2secs off?