What if a DP-Slave falls out

Automatiker

Hi,
I have a Profibus Network(Master - CPU 315, DP-Slave 4x ET200S+, KUKA Robot) Every time when one station falls out Master stops. How can I prevent that PLC goes to STOP or how can I force it to go automaticly to RUN?

Almost forgoten... I use S7:)

Last edited:
I haven't got my S7 machine at the mo so can't be precise. I would say you need one of the hardware fault OB's programmed in the PLC, you'd have to look up the OB's to find which one.

We use DP diagnosis blocks, that create an alarm but the system does not fall over.

Automatiker said:
How can I prevent that PLC goes to STOP or how can I force it to go automaticly to RUN?)
Hi
Add into S7-program following ob's -> OB82"I/O Point Fault 1", OB86"Loss of Rack Fault" and OB122"Module Access Error". Your PLC wouldn't stop again (only in the case of Profibus failure) :rolleyes:

-Pete- 🍻