help profibus step 7

israel cerzar

hello I have an error in profibus or, one does not follow one another that I have a fault in the network, and when reviewing slave by slave follows the problem equal or reviews and the CPU is one 414, but the program this in way run, or erases slave by slave and the network does not work to me, profibus reviews the port, and apparently this or, single one in a pin I have 4,2 volts, and I continue myself having enla card profibus an external error, tries to run the program èn port mpi and it does not allow step it 7, some solution.

When trying to get a Profibus network going, I have a known working piece of cable and connectors which I plug from the CPU to one station at a time and then build up a working network. This method helps to resolve wiring errors which may be present. Will this help with your problems ?

Hello Israel.

1st.
Write your post so that it is legible !
I could write something allready now, but it would be based on guesswork.

Specify your type of online connection.
Specify your present system. CPU, HMI, Profibus slaves etc. incl. the newtorking layout.