Process????

Rob D.

Has anyone heard of "PD meters" or "A.L. Smith" meters. I'm guessing that PD stands for positive displacement (measuring flow), but A.L. Smith meters throws me. We're working with Shell on a project and the PD meters make sense, but again, I'm not sure what A.L. Smith meters are unless they are a different type of positive displacement meter.

Similar Topics

I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
I have a question about process interlock naming. I want to hear opinions, as well as if there is a relevant standard. When naming specific...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom