licence step 7

israel cerzar

hello, fiends, i need

somebody podia to help me to place I number of license to my lap top, the twenty digitos, in licence automation, since it is not possible, already segui aid HTML of the program but I do not get to include/understand, some steps to follow thanks

thanks answer

thanks, can raise the information of the yellow disc a local network, since laptop that I have does not have, unit 3 1/2, only usb.

You can use USB flash drive for autorization transfer. This is done like autorization transferring between two HDDs.

thanks again

thanks, single the license I have it in disc 3,5, and not in usb flash, I can raise license 3.5. to another PC and later to send it to usb flash, not it will find it the license, or I buy a 3,5 adapter usb to floppy out side