Panelview Plus 1250 firmware

claud

Im a student.I have a PVPlus 1250 and i want to learn on it. I also have a RSView Machine Edition demo software from rockwell. My problem is that i don't have a firmware for the panelview, i got it was defective and i fixed it. When i try to enter the configuration mode it tells me that the firmware which i donot have is corrupted and i have to reload it using ethernet or serial ports. Can someone tell me plzz if i am able to get the firmware for it so i can actually start working with it and learn. I tried to download it from the www.ab.com but i need a serial nr and i don't have one because my cd is a demo version.
ty all

Westburne is the Rockwell Automation distributor in Toronto. Give them a call (they have eleven locations around Toronto; find the closest one), explain your situation, and a technical person is very likely going to be able to help you re-install your terminal firmware. If you're learning industrial electronics, they are good people to know.

I tried to contact westburne and gerrie electric about the firmware for pvplus and they were surprised by the fact that u have to enter the original cd's serial # in order to download the firmware.I guess this is a new thing or something. So they couldn't help me only if i buy a copy of the software which is around 900$. Do you have any suggestions for me to find that firmware?
ty very much