SLC 503's

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello all:

We have a saying in the south...You can’t make chicken soup, out of chicken s_h_i_t, but I have been ask to once again.

I looked in our spare (obsolete) parts and found a few AB 503’s, I can’t get linx to see them, I tried RS232 and DH ( I also found a PIC, that I’m trying to configure)

The fault light went on as soon as I powered them up and went solid and stayed solid…when I power up my 504’s they flash, several leds flash on them, but not on these, nothing...just that big red one FAULT...

Are the bad?

Thanks

Have you done this yet:

Reset.jpg

Thanks Mickey...I tried several things from the PDF (including the one that you pointed out) and now its working...just what did it :unsure: don't know... but its working

Thanks again :D

I have had the same problem several times. Clearing the processor by shorting vbb to gnd works every time.

You can also short the cap leads next which is located next to the to the battery. This will do the same thing but with out having to wait 60 seconds.