OP 27 Replacment

dmardinly

Dears.

I have an OP 27 Panel , the replacment for this panel as I know is SIMATIC OP 270 , the problem is that I dont have the programme only have the upload version , which I cannot download it to OP 270.

Please advice me.

David

Well, there is a solution to everything. But unfortunately in this case the solution is to write the program from scratch unless you can get the original ProTool program. The uploaded program is of no use for the newer Siemens OPs.

Similar Topics

I have two old Allen Bradley 1746-A10 SER A chassis networked together and one of the chassis (master) is acting up on occation. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I HAVE to replace a bunch of DL40’s in my plant, it’s long overdue. Rockwell doesn’t seem to have a small 4 line message display similar...
Replies
Views
We have an A/B Dataliner DL30 that has bit the dust. It was connected to a Siemens S5 Plc output card. Is there any Quick replacements I Can...
Replies
Views
To the Mitsubishi PLC gurus out there, I have a question. We have a machine with a FX2C-128 that we are considering replacing with the "latest and...
Replies
Views
Hi. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all . I have an MM3 Inverter on ProfiBUS controled by S7-400,the FAULTY MM3 replacment will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom