Is there any way to received emails into folders located in “My Documents” outside th

piscis

Is there any way to received emails into folders located in “My Documents” outside the Outlook program?

Office Outlook 2003 allows you to “Create Rule” for doing exactly this but only with folders you create inside the outlook program.

Let’s say you are working on a programming project and create a folder with your customer name, wouldn’t it be nice if every time you get or send an email concerning this project a copy is automatically placed into this folder?

How can I create or send a copy to folders in my computer? Right now I’m using “drag and drop” to do this. Can it be done automatically?

I dont know if this will help much, but click on TOOLs> Options> AutoArchive. This is a dialog that will allow you to archive in any folder.

Personally I have OFFICE PRO, but still use Outlook Express rather then Outlook for email. With OE you can have your email folders anywhere you desire. Tools> Options> Maintenance> [Store Folder].