Received via PM

Steve Bailey

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
The boondocks of Western Massachusetts USA
I received this by PM. I prefer to keep the discussion on the forum.

Hello ! I managed to connect to PLC GE 90-30. I don't know the Proficy Machine program well, I think that the plc no longer has a program in it. I will attach some pictures. How can I make a Backup to another Plc that has the program and save it in the one with problems? Thank you very much ! https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...I0?usp=sharing

You are correct that there is no program in the PLC you were connected to when you took the screenshots. The program name "HHP' is the default for a blank CPU as well as the "No user program present" entries in the fault table.

Connect to a working PLC and upload the logic and configuration from it. Then connect to the one with no program and download. Be careful you don't mix up the direction of transfer. Proficy considers 'upload' to be a transfer from the PLC to the computer and 'download' to be a transfer from the computer to the PLC.

Thank you very much for the information! The car for which I need the program is an ArtFoil Graphic LR82, if anyone has the saved program and can help me?
A good day !