young newbie

Hello bgloudon;
Welcome to the forum, to your son and you. I hope we can help you as we have helped many others in the past.
If you are starting out with PLCs, look at the Online Tutorial and Online PLC Simulator links at the top of the page, they are great introductions to the industrial control worlds.
If you have any questions or suggestions, come back at us, we'll see what we can do.
Again, welcome.
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I have been asked to do some teaching at a community college for industrial automation for some young adults. I'm thinking 2...
Replies
Views
I am over USB/Ethernet ports - USB ports kept dying - big footed electricians in plant rooms falling over the cables. Went looking for a...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that has (well had) a 1747-L40C, and drop the machine off the truck... it did not like the fall :) So they have a paper print...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Howdy folks. Been doing PLC programming for like 15 years now in LD and ST, but I'm trying to learn SFC now and have a kind of dumb question... I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom