Yaskawa V7 programming question

Tackdriver

Hello
'I have a Yaskawa V7 drive that will not let me use the front panel keys to do anything. I have reset the drive, and made sure there was no run command present. Any notions off hand before I give tech support a call in the morning?

Go into program mode and set the following parameters;

N001 to 4 This allow full access to all programming parameters.

N003 to 0 This makes the keypad RUN and STOP buttons active.

N004 to 0 this sets the digital operator for frequency (speed)
adjustment.

These parameters should be in chapter 5 of the User manual. If you did not get a full size book but only the small quick start guide, ask your vendor to get you the Full Size USER MANUAL.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

First, be sure parameter N001 is set to '5' to allow 'write' parameter access to all other parameters. If it is set to '0', all parms except N001 are read only. If set to 2-4, some parameters are RO. DO NOT set it to a number higher than 5 or you risk accidentally initializing the drive.

Last edited: