PLC to process controller Interfacing

Aswathy

Hai All

I need to hav communication between PLC(FF Automation's Autolog PLC) and our process controller (with MCF5272 processor,having ethernet,RS232/485 provisions).How is it possible to establish the communication between the two?What driver is to be there in the PLC for the process controller to retrieve the data from PLC?Can i use OPC for this?Kindly help me out in this regard.Thankyou.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
I have a unique situation where we have two separate process networks ( plc, HMI, etc only). The two process networks are are owned by two...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am currently trying to create a plc programme from my Tia portal v16 for a package filling machine. But i am kinda new to the plc stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is it possible to backup/upload a program from a PLC while it is Running a process and we can not stop the process? Or do we have to...
Replies
Views
Hi to all..!!! I am planning to prepare disaster recovery/Business continuity process documents for PLC & Scada system. I need some sample...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom