rslogix5000 security keys

hmw

This morning,i checked rslogix5000 security keys on by accident, so i can't open my pragramme, can anyone give me a help about how to uncheck the security keys .Thank you.

You still have your master disk right?

As long as you have the master disk you can reset the key over the internet from the Rockwell web site.
http://support.rockwellautomation.com/
On the right hand side follow the reset codes link. If you have never visited the Rockwell site before you will be required to create a sign-in name and password.

I think the question may be more on the lines of RSI security for the program itself not an activation question. I did not load rssecurity server with RSL5k but you want to look at re-configuring security through The Factory talk administration console.

You should be able to give yourself access from there.

Good luck (you may have to uninstall RSsecurity to get back to where you were

Marc

Are you talking about RSI security which is located in "Advanced" tab?

If your PC doesn't install the RSI security, you wouldn't able to enable it. If you do install it, you would able to enble/disble it in ONLINE mode & then save it.

I use the RSI security to control the access right for my technician; senior one will have edit right while junior one are only allowed to view.

I'm talking about "setseckeys" under the folder :as show you below: I need some help solving it.