Pro-Face (Xycom) HMI

MRCONTROLS

I am a controls engineer working for a custom controls and automation company in Tampa, FL. I have a system that calls for a small Micro 1200 PLC and an HMI. I am using the new ST401 3.8" Amber touchscreen for control. Just wondering if anyone has used this unit before and what input they may have. It seems to be a great unit.

Thanks
Travis
ECI

I have used their GLC, and one of the mono units. The main issue (with the mono unit) I had was the initial commuications - getting it hooked up to an Omron CPM. The GLC unit has a built in logic controller - quite handy. I used it for a barcode reader and conveyor control application.

Similar Topics

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have a GP37W-LG11-24V an old unit with a round ps2 looking port for programming. Does anyone know the part number for the cable is and what the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, At site, there is a Pro-Face 19” screen Model: SP-5800WP FWXGA complete with PFXSP5B10 box. Connected via Ethernet to the screen...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have a problem with PLc schneider Pro-Face LT3201,it does not start,I dont know which software is used to communicate with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen this on a Pro-Face HMI? Im using a SP-5400 screen with the SP-5B10 brainbox on the back. Anytime there is a power failure...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom