RSLogix5000 V.16

Money4Nothing

My Rockwell Distributor gave me a power point file with some descriptions of additions to Logix5000 version 16. I trimmed it to size so you can read the main features. I guess its due out in a couple months.

Cheers,
$

I had a chance to see the FactoryTalk alarming 2 years ago at Automation Fair in the "secret" room. Not sure how its changed since then; it was just in development at that time but it is really cool! There is an alarm instruction in your ladder logic that has timers associated with it as well as acknowledge bits, etc. Once you type the description in at the controller level it is available in your HMI. No need to type it in a second time. Pretty neat.

Similar Topics

Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
So I had an odd request from a customer for the above. I have written the logic and tested it all in one PLC with only using 7 outputs and 7...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have an RSLogix5000 project which is running live in the factory but I need to make some changes to the logic. I want to test...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Everyone, I'm looking to use the GSV instruction to get I/O fault codes for my project so I know if there's a comms issue in my E/IP...
Replies
Views
The machine is running production. When trying to go online with the laptop the whole machine looses communication and faults out. Drives, HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom