Citect Comms to SLC503 through 1747-KE

Philg

I have set up full duplex communications with an SLC503 through a 1747-KE(RS232 to 485 converter) module using the new ABDF1FD full duplex driver. The KE Module is set at 9600 (though can be faster)... The Citect Data intermitently loses comms causing gaps in the trends. Is there any flags in the Citect ini file that can be set to improve this operation ?

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm a first time poster. I need to establish a connection between an FX5U PLC to a Citect PC. I will be using a MODBUS TCP - MODBUS SERIAL...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am running Citect SCADA 2018 R2 and trying to connect to a AB ControlLogix L81E. I have configured the board, port and IO device...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a client with a siemens S7200 PLC (1215C CPU),which has an on board ethernet port (marked "profinet" on the PLC) and I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there an easy way to zero all the data from a device when the comms fail? We pull data from some BACNet devices into the Redlion and then...
Replies
Views
has anyone found a successful citect native driver to establish successful comms with a ABB AC500 PLC for modbus on etherne
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom