Citect comms issue to ABCLX

Guarado

Hello All,

I am running Citect SCADA 2018 R2 and trying to connect to a AB ControlLogix L81E. I have configured the board, port and IO device according to the Citect help function and cannot seem to get citect to communicate with the PLC. I can ping the ethernet card from my computer and have configured it such that it points to 192.168.0.26/0. CPU is in slot 0. I have tried updating to the latest driver and that has not fixed the issue either. We are routing through a Siemens RuggedCom RSG2100 switch but as stated before I can ping so I don't believe that is an issue. Is there extra configuration needed because I am routing through a switch? Could it be that there is extra configuration needed on top of the latest driver install? Everytime I run up the runtime i get the #COM error seen in the attached images. Anything you you guys can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Board.PNG comms issue.PNG IODevice.PNG port.PNG Tag Addressing.PNG

Hello All,

I am running Citect SCADA 2018 R2 and trying to connect to a AB ControlLogix L81E. I have configured the board, port and IO device according to the Citect help function and cannot seem to get citect to communicate with the PLC. I can ping the ethernet card from my computer and have configured it such that it points to 192.168.0.26/0. CPU is in slot 0. I have tried updating to the latest driver and that has not fixed the issue either. We are routing through a Siemens RuggedCom RSG2100 switch but as stated before I can ping so I don't believe that is an issue. Is there extra configuration needed because I am routing through a switch? Could it be that there is extra configuration needed on top of the latest driver install? Everytime I run up the runtime i get the #COM error seen in the attached images. Anything you you guys can think of would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I don't use this driver but looking at it it hasn't got an address in the IO device field, how does it know where the device is ?

Also you have the device memory field set to TRUE, this won't talk to anything ?