Citect Comms to Compact Logix - Help !

Yes you are correct. many many thanks Andrew.

i am in middle of commissioning and the OEM has requested trends. i now have a variable successfully displaying so should be good now. i bow to your experience shame you are in sydney as i could use your services. your help has been extremely appreciated and much faster than schneider support which i do not have.

thanks again.

No problems, glad we got to the bottom of it.

If you ever do any ABCLX work in the future I recommend reading through the ABCLX help file (located in the Citect installation bin folder- ABCLX.chm)
And also enable logging and look at those log files, they do tell you alot.

will do as you suggest. i reckon the driver was root cause issue yesterday.

i changed the comms to backup server today in desperation and then made the typo doing that.

I know what its like mate, sometimes we make silly mistakes when commissioning and under a bit of presure.

Hope the rest of it goes well.

Thanks Again Andrew, set up multiple tag, alarms, graphics & trends & backup server I/O devices this morning with no further issues.

Much appreciated.