Data storage and retrieval Omron CJ1

rgmiles

Hi guys.
Can anyone enlighten me on the easiest way to store the last 20 results of test data on a CJ1 for display on a PT.
regards Bob

Assign a 'table', say DM100-Dm119. Increase an indirect address pointer 100-119, and write in. Structured text in an FB will make this a piece of cake.
If you're using an NS screen, a numeral display field can be copied 20 times with increasing address automatically.
Is this what you're after?
Pp

Similar Topics

I'm trying to figure out a cheap/simple way of saving some recipe and configuration data out of a Compactlogix PLC (L33ER) and Panelview Plus 6...
Replies
Views
I am hoping to accomplish this in a CompactLogix. I know there is enough memory. It's the method that I haven't figured out yet. I have parts...
Replies
Views
I am investigating the pros and cons of different recipe systems for use in the new HMI template at my work. Right now the recipe data is stored...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New to the forum and first time posting, so be gentle please... I'm currently creating a virtual factory on Factory I/O, using RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I have a project coming up where I will be doing a lot of data sampling. SLC 5/05 and PV+600. The plc will overrun it's 64k mem in a day...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom