Clgx V15 crash

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
The Contrologix V15.3 & V15.4 crash is real. We have had 2 separate PLCs crash within the past week, both within the same plant.

We had planned on doing the V15.5 firmware update this weekend, but Murphy beat us.

Majority of our Clgx installs are in food plants that run 24/7, so typically we can only get to do the upgrades at times like 2:00am on Sunday mornings between production shutdown and starting of cleanup.

Ian

Sorry to hear that. We have all been bitten at least once like that. I have several applications that are difficult to get offline and work on too.

I don't think anyone doubted that the problem was real, but thanks for the confirmation.

RSL

I have several applications that are difficult to get offline and work on too.
For situations like this Rockwell has patch available that can be used as a temporary solution until controller can be taken offline and FW upgraded. This is for ver 15 L55 and L34 only.