Another Mitsubishi Question

Potter

I want to load a value of 0 into a couple of hundred data registers in an A2N PLC. I know how to move constants into data registers ok, but I was wondering if there is a way of zeroing a range of registers with one line of code, or do I need to write a couple of hundred lines to do each one individually?

Potter
If the registers are consecutive you can use FMOV.
FMOV K0 D0 K200 will move 0 into 200 registers starting from D0.
Andybr

Similar Topics

We've got a sump pump which is switched on/off at the HMI by clicking a button on the screen then a physical pushbutton on a console, using this...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'm using an A2USH series plc and I was looking for the one-shot rising and one-shot falling instructions and noticed that they were not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can someone help me by explaining how I can transfer data from one PLC to another. I'm using GX Works 2, both CPU's are the same (Q03UDVCPU)...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody! Im meet a big problem that my PLC is FX1n 24Mr and he has an Rs422 Com port, and the HMI is Delta TP04P series has Rs485 2w...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I'm using an FX2 with the Ramp funtion to drive a step-motor driver (via PLSY) and having problems with the motor either not finishing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom