Transfer data from one Mitsubishi Q series to another Q series

Tjkeets90

Hi,
Can someone help me by explaining how I can transfer data from one PLC to another.

I'm using GX Works 2, both CPU's are the same (Q03UDVCPU)

I have some inputs on an existing PLC which I want to use in a new PLC for some logic.

Guessing it's very basic but I have never done this before.

Thanks in advance!

They will both be on an ethernet network and will have to stay that way as they speak to a scada system via ethernet.

there are some very good mitsi-FB's you can utilize for opening connection and transferring data.

let me know if you want a copy.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I need to transfer ascii barcode data from one Mits PLC to another. Whats the best way to do this? Ethernet...Melsecnet...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here successfully created a system where the software SAP (ERP) interfaced with an Allen-Bradley PLC? Currently we have to take recipes...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom