User Login/Logout on TP170A

BNA

Hi

Is there anyone here who knows how to login users on a TP170A panel, normally there is a template for password administration but not on this panel.

I have tried to create a button for login and logout, but where do you set the password, systempassword 100 does not seem to be working.

Regards
Brian

I think you have to roll your own password control for the TP170A (I know I did my own on one 3 years ago), but you get the feature built in on the TP170B.

The TP170A allows you a single password (I think the bigger TP's allow 10). The setting is under System | Settings. Then use an input field with Display set to Password.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using Factory talk SE Version 8 , local application. I created 3 user accounts in application, User 1. Viewer ( Only for Overview...
Replies
Views
Does WinCC 6.0 have some embedded function to cathc and raise an event when user login or log out. I can do it by reading Tag @CurrentUser but...
Replies
Views
Hi, At the moment, If the user fails to provide a valid username/password, the image attached appears "Invalid password or user name. Logon has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want something to happen when a different users is logged in or a users is logged out. First I was thinking to handle this through VBA...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m converting a panelview 550 to a panelview +7 application, operating with an SLC5/05 Is there a way a could drive a bit in the SLC from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom