Quantum CHS Switchover

khalid_inayat

hi everybody,
I have CPU quantum with CHS (hot standby configuration) I want to know what is the right procedure to perform switchover from primary to standby through software control(command register).i also have to make logic in primary PLC and to copy the same in standby..what should be keep in mind as the system is running without any problem using ProWorx nxt

Regards
Khalid

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a Modicon Quantum PLC, there is a alarm on display "noConfig" its happened after power failure, I have gone through manuals...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Mostly new to this stuff so I apologize if I'm not following proper format. I have 3 working CPU133 /3s. There is a desktop with a...
Replies
Views
When i read the specification of 140CPU43412A i observe that as remembered in specification 1. Local i/o : Maximum i/p and o/p words are 64 in...
Replies
Views
Main rack contained power supply 140cps52400 and 140cpu43412A and RIO HEAD 140CRP93100 in addition to another I/o cards . Another remote rack...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom