To use 1784-PCIC or 1784-PCICS in SCADA PC

flyers

Hi guys,

I'm confuse when to apply 1784-PCIC & 1784-PCICS.

If let say I have a ControlNet network and I'd like to put 2 redundant scada into the network to do monitoring and control one of the machine operation, so shall I use PCIC or PCICS?

Can anoyoen give an example where to apply the other module. please.

Thank you.

1784-PCIC is used for gendral purpose with Two Cnet ports A & B 7 it wont work with softlogic

1784-PCICS is used for Soft logic controllers & have the same function of 1784-PCIC

Note :- softlogix are PC based Controllers

rPraveenkum said:
1784-PCIC is used for gendral purpose with Two Cnet ports A & B 7 it wont work with softlogic

1784-PCICS is used for Soft logic controllers & have the same function of 1784-PCIC

Note :- softlogix are PC based Controllers

OIc, Thank you for your info, so I'm not using any softlogix for controlling the system, I'm jst read and write using SCADA (RSView32), so 1784-PCIC will do for me, right?