No Error logs with Mobile panel 177DP

Hi guys,

First of all, best wiches to everyone.
Second, I could use some help here. We have a mobile panel 177 DP, wich is used for a deflashing installation. Normally all occuring errors are logged in a log-file. Since 01/01/2007 the logging doesn't work anymore. Because I'm not used of working with WinCC Flexible, I would like to know if this could be a setting somewhere, and if so how I can find/change it?

thanks,
HG

Where are the log files located ?

edit:

1. Are you relying on the retentivity of the alarmlog itself ?
With the "x77" panels, the alarm memory should stay remanent even after a powercycle. At least that is what Siemens states.

2. Or maybe you configured archiving of alarms ?

Last edited:
hi Jesper,

Good question, I think the retentive memory is used, but I'm not sure. Can you tell me how to check this, I'm using WinCC flex. 2005 SP1.

Thx

This is what the technical specs says about the message buffer:
"Circulating buffer (n x 256 Entries), Retentive, maintenance-free"
I dont think there are any settings to turn it on or off.
If the problem persists you should contact Siemens support about it.