Screw Compressor Slide valve auto loading mechanics

plcnovel

There are two solenoids to control a screw compressor slid valve; one is for Load and the other one is for Unload. I would like to control the capacity of the screw compressor using these solenoids. When the suction pressure is above the Auto Load Setpoint the Load Relay is energized. The relay is pulsed on/off according to Load On and Load Off timers. The unit will not auto load if the suction pressure is above the Auto Load Disable Setpoint. Any ideas or suggestions how this can be accomplished in RSlogix5000 platform for Compact Logix controllers? Commenst will be appreciated.

Regards

Similar Topics

Got a customer with a Chinese air compressor, 240V, 15HP. The present control of the entire system is inside their VFD. It controls the motor...
Replies
Views
Looking for a list of modbus addresses for Vilter single-screw ammonia compressor. 1990s vindage. I found the operating manual: It gives me...
Replies
Views
hi ll) i use four compact screw type compressor(bitzer brand) in a chiler and i dont have any idea for capacity control(it has four step...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anybody has experience about using Siemens S7 control screw compresor with Vi control? Can you share example PLC program? Best...
Replies
Views
At work have Gardner Denver screw type compressor. Nameplate motor data Volt 480 current 61 amp. Motor is Toshibe (?? am at home cannot double...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom